What can dental implants do for you?
No matter what has happened to your teeth or the support systems in your mouth, dental implants can be the right solution for you.
With the power to restore your smile and enrich your confidence, dental implants have many medical benefits, including:
- Replacing one or more teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Supporting bridges and eliminating the need for removable partial dentures
- Providing support for dentures, making them more secure and comfortable
Learn the advantages of implants
Dental implants are a great technology that can offer numerous advantages over bridges to patients in need. No matter your condition, you can soon recover a brilliant smile that will have all eyes on you. Some of the advantages include:
- Aesthetic advantages – dental implants look and feel just like your real teeth. No one will noticed that you have a replaced a tooth!
- Teeth-saving advantages – dental implants don’t sacrifice the quality of your existing teeth like a bridge does. More of your own teeth are untouched, saving them from further damage.
- Confidence – nothing renews your confidence like a brand new smile with perfect teeth. Implants remove the need for messy adhesives and allow you to eat and speak in comfort.
- Reliability –Dental implants are highly successful and are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement. The highly predictable success rates make them a great alternative to bridges.
Call today to schedule an appointment